Pagine

Here goes Nothing!

1 comments
Well hey there! 

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that if you’re here, you’re probably a loyal friend or family member. Either that or you accidentally stumbled across it and I’m just lucky. In either case, I’m happy you’re here!

I’ll be honest and say this isn’t my first go at starting a blog-but my first attempt failed after about 3 posts. In fact I don’t even remember what I named it, or know how to get back to it. It’s just floating around on the interweb somewhere. Truthfully, I had no clue what I was doing (well, I still don’t) and really life wasn't that exciting at the time.

So a LOT has happened over the last couple of years, and things got exciting in both great and not so great ways, so I feel like I have a little more insight to put into the universe. And with the encouragement from family and friends to pursue my love for writing, I decided to give it another shot. So I have re-entered the “blogosphere.”

Be warned-this blog won’t be about any one thing in particular—that’s not how I operate. I have a lot of thoughts about a lot of things. I’m always thinking. It’s kind of exhausting, but writing is one of my favorite things to do and kind of therapeutic for me. It alleviates the pain in my brain better than Aspirin. Also because I love to write so much, I tend to write a lot, so I hope you enjoy reading...a lot.

There will most likely be DIY attempts, pin fails, and random ranting. But mostly I suspect it will be about the day to day stuff, my quest to be happy and healthy, and just learning how to deal with life in general.

I once heard someone describe themselves as a “glass house” because it was important to them to be super candid and honest about what was going on in their life. I loved that analogy, so that’s my goal for this blog, to be a glass house. My life isn’t Pinterest-perfect by any means, but I plan to be as personal and as real as possible—although I must warn I have a tendency to air on the theatrical side from time to time. After all, what’s life without whimsy?

Much love to ya,
 



1 comment:

  1. Hey! Such a cute blog!! I tried to email you back on my comment but you're a no-reply comment blogger. If you go here, Sarah (who's awesome) has a tutorial to fix that! Then email me so I can send you the email response :)

    http://www.venustrappedinmars.com/2013/06/google-ultimate-no-reply-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete